Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hi. My name is Fabi and I'm addicted to knitting...

I don't know what's happened to me over the last few months, but my brain is consumed with knitting thoughts pretty much all the time. I'm constantly thinking about what I want to knit next, or when I can squeeze in some knitting, or what yarn I'd like to work with. If Ravelry had a tracking system to see how many times a day people log on, I'd probably be at the top of their list. Not to mention all of the knitting blogs I can't get enough of...
The cold weather isn't helping me either. All of a sudden I must knit myself a new hat (I like the Wurm), new mittens (such as Susan B Anderson's Waiting for Winter Mittens), and a new cowl (the Hot Tea looks like it will keep me nice and toasty). But when? When will I find the time to knit up all of these wonderful things? (and still be a mommy, hard worker and all that...) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment