Thursday, December 20, 2012

Amost there...

I'm tired... All I can think about is the fact that I just have one more day of work before 10 blissful days of family time, knitting and relaxing. I haven't wrapped a single gift yet, though I'm proud to say that I am finished with all my Christmas shopping. I am still knitting my dad's socks but I know I can finish it in the next few days. I may knit a scarf after this... a quick, chunky one. Or maybe I'll finally finish Sophia's hat. I only started it in January... lol.

In other news I went to see The Guilt Trip last night and I had the best time. What a fun, feel-good movie! I forgot how great it is to watch a movie in the theater. Really. The last one I saw was Dreamgirls, which opened in 2006. 2006!!!!!! That is sad. I really need to get out more.

I am going to sign up for the Downton Abbey Mystery KAL with Jimmy Beans Wool. I have never done a KAL. I think this will be fun. I'll make sure to keep you guys informed of my progress. From what I understand, every Sunday they will post a portion of the project, until finally, at the end of the season you have a finished "something".

More posts to come when I'm not so tired from the end of the year crazyness.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Você não lê nem o Blog da Clarissa nem o meu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu leio o da Clarissa sempre, mas nao sabia que voce tambem tinha um. Me manda o endereco?

    ReplyDelete