Friday, October 26, 2012

Mistakes...

I try very hard not to make mistakes in my knitting projects, but I'm sure that all you experienced knitters out there know that sometimes, it just happens... I tend to knit while watching TV and yes, I am guilty of sipping wine while knitting as well. And I also admit that sometimes, while knitting on the train after a long day in the office... Well... I have fallen asleep. So... I was very disappointed yesterday when I realized that I had made a mistake while knitting my Stashy Hat. I have been known to ignore small mistakes and just keep going but this one was so obvious I had to fix it. Last night was spent backwards knitting about 5 rows in order to fix this. I'm glad that I did it because I'm really happy with the way this hat is turning out. This was supposed to be my mindless, easy, knitting project but I guess it's not so mindless after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment