Friday, October 5, 2012

Lunch...

I am so glad it's Friday! I have been a very naughty girl and stayed up late knitting and watching TV every night this week. Going to bed late is normal for me, but this week I really pushed it, going to bed past midnight some days. What you don't know is that I wake up at 5:30am. Yes. You heard that right. 5:30am. Why? Well, there are two kids to that need to get ready for school and daycare, lunches that need to be put together, etc, etc, etc. I also have to be out of the house by 6:45 in order to catch my train...
During my lunch break I try to knit... or read blogs about knitting... or both. Today I did both. I chose to work on the socks I'm making for the hubby today. I love them, but I'm sort of regretting doing them in the large size version. My gauge is perfect, but they seem so wide... But now I don't want to start over so hubby may have to live with it... Anyway, knitting during my lunch break is very relaxing, but I have to admit that since I'm so very very tired, I started to get a bit too relaxed... My eyes really wanted to shut down for a while, so I had to put the knitting down and write this post to wake myself up. Now it's back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment