Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Crochet...

The past few nights I have been working on this crochet baby blanket that I started, well, hm, in March... This was my first real crochet experience and putting it down for a few months did not help me. I can't understand the pattern at all. Even though I've figured out what to do to keep going, I'm really struggling with the corners and fudging my way through. I'm thinking of changing this into a stroller blanket. Big enough to cover baby, but short enough not to drag on the floor or get caught in the wheels...

In other news, I am in countdown mode for Barbra Streisand's Back to Brooklyn concert that I will be attending tomorrow night. I adore her and have been a fan for many years. I'm so glad I have the chance to see her perform one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment