Monday, October 15, 2012

Barbra and the Weekend...

Let me start out by saying that Barbra was amazing on Thursday night. The whole evening was magical. We had amazing seats, she sounded wonderful (despite a cold), and she looked gorgeous. I wish I could re-live the evening. Thankfully, the show was being recorded so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a DVD or TV special in the future.
I had many knitting plans for this weekend... None of them happened. Family always comes first and with S having a slight fever on Friday/Saturday and T deciding to take short naps Saturday and Sunday, I had very little knitting time. I wanted to block S's sweater, and I wanted to finish the cowl I have been working on... Oh well... Hopefully I'll get my act together for next weekend. I'm ready to move on to new projects. I'm thinking it's time for a new hat for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment