Sunday, September 23, 2012

Latest Project

I finally finished the pair of mittens I was working on! I'm 90% happy with them. They were a bit of a challenge for me. The only other mittens I have knit were for my daughter a few years ago... They really didn't look great, but I didn't care since she was about 3. Anyway, the new mittens are great. I just don't know if I'm a big mitten person. I knit the ones that have a flip top, so that I can still play with my phone as I'm standing outside waiting for my train to the city. Here they are:
I'm not sure how I feel about the triangular top. Maybe I'll get used to it. I like them better when the top is flipped over and you can see my fingers.
Tonight I cast on this project: Canaletto Cowl. Looking forward to wrapping it around my neck as the weather gets colder.
I other news, my husband baked this fabulous loaf of bread today. His first!
Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment